A first version of this site was launched in 2013 with the aim of providing materials to some homeschooling families. The site has been redone in 2019. Little effort has been invested on the design of the site which is rather poor in our opinion. Indeed, if people visit this site, it will not be for its design, but rather for its content.
Some pages have an English translation. In fact, it's just as if there were two sites (one french and one english) because the content is not exactly the same for the english "translation". It is more adapted. For example, links are to external english sites instead of french ones. This is to better serve our Canadian-French compatriots who have lost the use of the french language, but also to play our God-given role as french canadian catholics in North America (a mostly english speaking territory).
We want to sporadically publish some comments about the news of the day. Unlike the homeschool material, the opinions expressed on politics and religion are mainly aimed at men.
You can be notified by email of new articles added to this site. See how here.
This site may eventually fill other needs. For example :
- Helping men who have been abandoned by their spouse, to help them stay faithful even if some people falsely declare their marriage invalid.
- Educational material for anti-liberal activists (patriotism, etc.).
- More comments on the news of the day.
- Particularly important book summaries.
- Helping parents of children attending public schools, to help them counter the harmful effects of some perverse courses that are taught in public schools ("ethics and religious culture" and "sex education").
Finally, here is a quote from Holy Scriptures that inspired the realization of this site:
Blessed are they that suffer persecution for justice’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye when they shall revile you, and persecute you, and speak all that is evil against you, untruly, for my sake:
Be glad and rejoice, for your reward is very great in heaven. (Matthew 5, 10-12)
Main author of the site: Matthieu Fecteau
Occasional Contributor: Yves Fecteau